Education : B.Sc or M.Sc or B.E. Chemical Engineering
Experience : 5 to 10 years of industrial experience in Chemical manufacturing unit.
Location : Madhurai , Tamilnadu , Chennai
1. Lead the activities of the team members in the production of quality prescription eyewear in accordance with work instructions and company policy to ensure a quality product delivered on time.
2. Responsible for implementing and maintaining safety standards as required by law and company policy.
3. Implements job related training for all heat treat employees to his/her department.
4. Coaches and provides technical expertise to resolve heat treat processing issues and creates and ensures corrective action are implemented.
5. Responsible for creating a high morale workplace with the highest ethical standards.
6. Manage the scheduling of production: set work schedules, provide training and coaching, conduct performance evaluations, and set departmental goals and expectations.
7. Ensures heat treat processing methodology and processes (quality, safety…) are adhering to and not compromised.
8. Supervisory responsibility includes management of employee performance, hiring, discipline, development and recourse planning.
9. Acts as a member of the management team and performs other duties as directed by position or required by the General Manager.
10. Insure the appropriate level of accountability for facility goals and objectives at the team leaders and team members’ levels.
11. Plans and monitors capacity maximization for the heat treat department.
12. Monitors and take appropriate timely improvement action to meet production quality and quantity.
13. Utilize problem solving techniques, teamwork building strategies, process control, and continuous process improvement tools to meet or exceed the facility key operating statistics.
14. Develops, monitors and implements departments budgets and production forecasts.
15. Facilitate team leader workflow management, workforce scheduling, and team members’ placement to ensure the facility and company goals are successfully met or exceeded.
16. Develops, analyses, and presents monthly reports, including but not limited to, forecasts, productivity, and safety.
17. Assigns controls and monitors required resources to achieve established schedules.
18. Conduct, lead, or implement the appropriate process audits; the audits will identify the need for the appropriate containment, corrective, and preventive actions, leading to minimizing or eliminating process deviations and non-conforming product root causes.
19. Maintain adherence to company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
Send profile tom firstname.lastname@example.org