Package : 1.8 – 2.2L CTC
Qualification: Any Graduate/ Diploma
Key Skills : Ability to work under pressure, Team worker, Positive Attitude, Quick Learner, Punctual and Disciplined, Excellent Client handling skills, Outgoing, Interested in Research, High standards of Integrity.
- Job Profile: Process ongoing customer demographic and pricing maintenance in both SKP (Safe Keeper Plus) and Oracle per the direction of our internal customers (i.e. – customer name changes, billing address changes, contact changes, rate changes, etc.)
- Ensuring that all incoming requests are completed prior to the month-end billing cutoff so that the customer information is correct at the time of billing
- Reviewing, analyzing, and researching requests which may be problematic or erroneous
- Train new Profile change Reps on all processes.
- Assist with problems and review work of profile change representatives along with maintaining daily productions logs.
- Conduct Quality check and Quality Audits as part of the quality plan to ensure adherence to process steps.
- Maintain strong knowledge of contract admin and billing processes to enable efficient applications
- Populate excel reports as needed for measurement and tracking purposes.
- Assisting Contracts Department with various contract and billing projects and other duties as assigned by management
- Assist Supervisor with the completion of performance reviews for four to five direct reports.
send your profile to email@example.com or call 0917 666 6693