Position: Chief Credit Officer / Head of Credit
No. of Vacancies 1
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan. (No traveling outside Kabul)
Education: i. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with concentration in finance, Accounting, Marketing or in Banking or In Risk Management.B ii. Professional Training or certification in Credit & RisK Management preferred
Experience: – 7-10 years lending experience with a recognize financial institution.
Experience should include credit originations, credit evaluation portfolio management and risk management.
Experience in management credit department developing and implementing credit policies and procedures for commercial lending
Knowledge Skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of commercial lending credit evaluation and underwriting.
- Knowledge of banking law and regulation especially regarding the lending function
- Working Knowledge of Basel I and II.
- Ability to manage problem assists and develop working strategies].
- Ability to develop credit polices processes and procedures together with a creative approach to identifying new credit products and structures for client.
- Proficient in financial statement analysis risk assessment cash flow projections valuation stress testing and other financial models.
- Familiarity with local market corporate and Consumer business.
- Basis Knowledge of accounting concepts specific to bank and large financial institution on-balance sheet off-balance sheet trading account assets loans commitments guarantees
- Working Knowledge of risk management concepts.
- Understanding of Extensive Selling negotiating and relationship management skills.
- Have high ethical standards and integrity in both their personal and professional dealings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
Duration: 3 years Contract (with 3 months of probationary period)
Industry Type: Commercial Bank
Functional Area: Credit Management
A very competitive compensation package will be offered to the right candidate, with a 3 year contract. Competitive Benefits/Salary ((USD plus free furnished accommodation, free food and free transportation (pick and drop), passage to home twice in a year/CTC USD 100,000.
Desired Candidates profile: In depth knowledge of Financial and Operations Audit, Strong knowledge of Standard Audit Practices, Good Risk Management skills and experience, Excellent oral and written communication skills in English,
Send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0917 66666 93