Location : Chennai
Qualification : ANY degree
Age : Below 30 Yrs
Timing : Both Day & Night
Domain : Telecom , Travel , Finance , Technical
Scope and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for delivering monthly sales revenue goals.
• Leading, motivating and assisting a team of sales executives to deliver individual sales goals.
• Mastering the market and product knowledge required to deliver our sales efforts.
• Transfer the above market and product knowledge to team members as required.
• Align with company sales strategies and coordinate various sales efforts (of oneself and the team) to achieve our business objectives by penetrating the market.
• Improving the team’s sales skills through regular feedback, coaching and training activities.
• Lead by example – closing sales, especially large prospects, on an ongoing basis.
• In direct interactions with prospects and customers, ensure that all outlined responsibilities of a TCI sales executive are maintained/adhered to.
• Ensuring that team members follow schedules designed to maximize profitability. (Directly responsible for team attendance, attrition and schedule efficiency.)
• Handling escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary. Resolution or escalation to Management and follow-up as relevant.
• Carrying out team meetings and actively participating in the monthly and weekly meetings.
• Periodic webinars and meetings with prospects/clients as well as US team members.
• Documenting reports on each team member’s performance versus targets as well as facilitating that they meet or exceed targets.
• Documenting and implementing monthly Performance Improvement Plans for underperformers.
• Communicating the company’s purpose, core values, vision to the team members.
• Admin support, coordination with IT, HR and resolving employee issues if any.
Send profile to email@example.com
or call us :09789028443