Singapore based Marine fabrication company is looking for a Fabrication Engineer
- Manage production plan and productivity
- Manage quality index
- Improve productivity by managing efficient manpower
- Support production activities by analyzing production problems and establishing countermeasures including field management
- Manage cutting products, inventory and cycle count
- Overall knowledge of welding and Aluminium fabrication technique
- Guide and train workers in safe work environment
- Prepares production reports
- Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
- Handle other work assigned by Production Manager
- BE/B.tech Mechanical or Diploma in Mechanical
- Minimum 4 years experience in related field.
- Strong leadership
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills (MS-Office)
- Able to study mechanical fabrication drawings
- Willing to travel overseas.
send profile to email@example.com or call us 9380006759