Qualification : BE(MEP)
Experience : 8-10yrs
Salary : open and Negotiable
Location : Coimbatore , India
1. Responsible for MEP works from Pre Construction Phase to Hand Over.
2. Monitor Vendors/Sub Contractors progress at site.
3. Review shop drawings and submittals associated with scope of work, tracking progress of equipment deliveries, ensuring the installation conforms/adheres to contract documents and design intent/approved drawings associated with the project.
4. Responsible for reviewing the coordination between mechanical and electrical and fire protection contractors prior to and during installation on site.
5. Responsible for coordinating of all site coordination meetings,
6. Responsible for the coordination with the subcontractors, design team and the client’s representatives to resolve any issues identified during the construction process.
7. Carry out regular site inspections
8. Issuing site instruction through system operating procedures.
9. Maintain a work log, take photographs, file reports, and act on inspection findings.
10. Scheduling of snagging items and defects at practical completion and end of defects liability period.
11. Index and file on receipt all drawings and relevant correspondence.
12. Inputs to the Project Coordinator for generating Daily, weekly, reports, Order control Sheets, monthly project status report.
13. Responsible for the Handing over which includes testing commissioning , and submission of Handing over Document.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org