Qualification : B.E /B.Tech (Civil)
Experience : 6- 10 yrs
Roll & responsibility:
1. Supervising all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities.
2. Day to day planning of site activities and in-charge of all functions of the project
3. Identification of inputs required for timely completion of the project
4. Mobilization of work force required for timely completion
5. Attend progress review meetings and Should be very strong in Execution.
6. Preparing bills for payments and estimating quantities & order of materials for construction.
7. Preparing Schedule of quantities, measurement sheets & following up with client/consultant regarding drawings, design, etc.
8. Bar Bending Schedule, monitoring all activities.
Project planning including material requirement and scheduling.
9. Site Supervision including construction and materials management.
10. Ensuring the Quality control of workmanship and material.
11. Ensuring the Safety of human and material resources.
12. General administration including bill preparation for contractor.
13. Weekly reporting of construction activities.
14. Co-ordination with supervisors / Foremen, labor and store on daily basis.
15. To execute the work at site as per drawing and specifications
send profile to email@example.com