Location : Bangalore , India
Job Description: Collect, analyze, and interpret geographic information provided by geodetic surveys, aerial photographs, and satellite data. Research, study, and prepare maps and other spatial data in digital or graphic form for legal, social, political, educational, and design purposes. May work with Geographic Information Systems (GIS). May design and evaluate algorithms, data structures, and user interfaces for GIS and mapping systems.
- Inspect final compositions to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Determine map content and layout, as well as production specifications such as scale, size, projection, and colors, and direct production to ensure that specifications are followed.
- Compile data required for map preparation, including aerial photographs, survey notes, records, reports, and original maps.
- Revise existing maps and charts, making all necessary corrections and adjustments.
- Build and update digital databases.
- Examine and analyze data from ground surveys, reports, aerial photographs, and satellite images to prepare topographic maps, aerial-photograph mosaics, and related charts.
- Identify, scale, and orient geodetic points, elevations, and other planimetric or topographic features, applying standard mathematical formulas.
- Determine guidelines that specify which source material is acceptable for use.
- Prepare and alter trace maps, charts, tables, detailed drawings, and three-dimensional optical models of terrain using stereoscopic plotting and computer graphics equipment.
- Collect information about specific features of the Earth using aerial photography and other digital remote sensing techniques.
- Delineate aerial photographic detail such as control points, hydrography, topography, and cultural features using precision stereoplotting apparatus or drafting instruments.
- Select aerial photographic and remote sensing techniques and plotting equipment needed to meet required standards of accuracy.
- Study legal records to establish boundaries of local, national, and international properties.
- Travel over photographed areas to observe, identify, record, and verify all relevant features.
Send profile to email@example.com or call us 09176666693