Below are the requirements of Process Engineers.
– Bachelor of Science degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Plastics Engineering or related discipline is required or Post graduate diploma in Plastics processing Technology from CIPET, India.
– 8 Years in Plastics Processing preferable in Injection molding with excellent trouble shooting experience.
– Hands on experience in Injection molding of engineering materials with hot runner systems and must possess basic tooling knowledge.
– Hands on experience in Microprocessor controlled machinery like Toshiba, Nissie, etc.
– Lead and train production team to trouble-shoot injection molding Issues through systematic approach of scientific molding process.
– Hands on experience in mold qualification through Design of Experiments (DOE).
– Able to do 8D report and liaise with customer
– Demonstrated ability to promote teamwork and motivate and manage exempt level personnel.
– Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
– Hindi speaking is the added advantage.
– Willing to work in Johor Bahru, Malaysia
– Willing to work in Shifts
– Willing to work under pressure and long working hours and must be committed.
– Working knowledge in computer.
CONTACT : 09176666693 , INFO@INTERNATIONALRECRUITER.ORG