Education : Any Graduate
Experience : Min 4 yrs
- Having knowledge and exposure in Activated sludge process, MBBR technology, Membrane Bio Reactor, Effluent treatment plant, Ultrafiltration and RO system
- Exposure to RO projection software like GE and Hydranautics
- Making proposals and design adequacy calculations for above environmental treatment process
- Generating new vendors and preparing cost sheet matrix for the new projects.
Masters project thesis on ‘Preparation and characterization of Ultrafiltration blend membranes in field of Environmental and Medical application, Anna University, Chennai.
- Gained practical experience and skills in handling sophisticated instruments, electrochemical technique, BOD, COD analysis and Membrane Separation Technology using Ultrafiltration technique.
- Undertaken research dissertation on ‘Immunohistochemical expression of PTEN and HSP markers in Breast cancer’ from Institute of Basic Medical Science, University of Madras, Taramani, Chennai
- Gained hands on experience in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Plant Biotechnology, Genetics and Molecular Biology.
Other relevant Laboratory experience
- Attended training program in Pallavaram Tanners Industrial Effluent Treatment Co. Ltd., Chennai and Ti Cycle of India, Chennai
- Development of flat sheet membranes, characterization and its application studies.
- Recombinant DNA Technology in Sreedhar Bhat’s Lab, Bangalore
- Trainee in wet lab techniques in National Institute of Ocean Technology, Chennai
- Basics in Bioinformatics- Sai Biosciences Research Institute
- Tissue processing (fixation, blocking, H & E staining and analysis) and immunohistochemical Staining
Send profile to email@example.com or contact us @ 09176666693