|Functional Line: n/a
|No of direct reports: n/a
Oil & Gas company, Abu Dhabi.
- Responsible for preparing, administering and coordinating productions schedules in accordance with customer and engineering demand planning, utilizing thorough understanding of BOMs principles and integrated relationship with procurement and status of materials resources.
- Contribute to vision of creating fast, dependable and creative solutions for its customers.
|Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain production register identifying production start date, dispatch date and any delays with remarks to update Key Accounts Manager / Production Manager as and when required.
- Ensure receipt of job file from document controller.
- Carry out contract review, Review job requirements, Liaise with customers for any clarifications as arising and inform draftsman for any drawing requirement.
- Produce BOM and release to stores, raise purchase requisition and loading note for any sub contracting job through document controller.
- Produce and release route sheet to workshop through supervisor with any specific requirements/instructions.
- Follow up with sub contractor and workshop supervisor to ensure every function is carried out as per planning and requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring plan stays on track, within cost and identifying any necessary actions and flag up for any delays.
- Responsible for ensuring on time final dispatch from stores.
- Embrace the Lean operating principles and seek to apply these in the work place.
- Recommend improvements to production control and business systems to increase efficiency reduce cost and improve delivery performance.
- Ensure process compliance to relevant product specifications and quality standards. I.e. ISO9001, APIQ1, etc.
|Health, Safety and Environment Responsibilities:
- To comply with company and client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all accidents/incidents/near misses/hazards are immediately reported and relevant paperwork is completed.
- Work within the team to develop a culture where everyone embraces, upholds and accepts responsibility for a safe workplace, a healthy working life, a sustainable environment and the right and duty to intervene.
|Qualifications and/or experience:
- Production Technology or Diploma in Engineering
- An understanding of operations in a engineering workshop environment
- Machine shop production background.
- Product knowledge e.g. API Manufacture and repair, Roteq, Oil& Gas and general industrial equipment repair.
- Demonstrate substantial experience (5 years) within similar industry
- Good understanding of planning and logistic methodologies
- Machine shop production & operational skills
- Good communication skills in English language, both verbal and written
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook)
- Project Management skills
- Proactive and flexible around work priorities
- A team player, and take responsibility for own work environment and that of others.
- A good problem solver
|Physical Requirements: Please state the physical requirements to perform the essential functions of the role
Salary :Starting Salary AED 9,455/month. Housing & transport provided by company.
Contact 09380006759 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org