Production Manager / General Manager
|Functional Line: n/a
|No of direct reports: n/a
Oil & Gas Company, Abu Dhabi.
- Supporting the production department as required.
- Responsible for preparing BOM, Purchase Requisitions, route sheets, inspection & test plans and various other documents for review, attending production meetings & updating production schedules in accordance with customer and engineering demand.
- Contribute to the company’s vision of creating fast, dependable and creative solutions for its customers.
|Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain production register identifying production start date, dispatch date and any delays with remarks to update Production Manager as and when required.
- Ensure receipt of fully populated job e-file from document controller.
- Produce BOM, raise purchase requisition for materials and loading note for any sub contracted job, for review by Production Controller or Production Manager.
- Generate route sheets, for review by Production Controller or Production Manager, with any specific customer requirements / instructions.
- Liaise with Production Controller, Workshop Supervisors, and Sub-Contractors to update job status as per planning and requirements and flag up any potential delays.
- Responsible for collating all job related documentation from Workshop, QC, production and stores for filing.
- Embrace the Lean operating principles and seek to apply these in the work place.
- Support process compliance to relevant product specifications and quality standards. i.e. ISO9001, APIQ1, etc.
- Perform other duties which may be deemed appropriate.
|Health, Safety and Environment Responsibilities:
- To comply with company and client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all accidents/incidents/near misses/hazards are immediately reported and relevant paperwork is completed.
- Work within the team to develop a culture where everyone embraces, upholds and accepts responsibility for a safe workplace, a healthy working life, a sustainable environment and the right and duty to intervene.
|Qualifications and/or experience:
- Production Technology or Diploma in Engineering preferable.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Product knowledge e.g. API Manufacture and repair, Roteq, Oil & Gas and general industrial equipment repair.
- Must have ability to handle technical data from multiple sources.
- Good understanding of planning and logistic methodologies
- Good communication skills in English language, both verbal and written
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook)
- Proactive and flexible around work priorities
- Accurate in record keeping and filing.
- A team player, and take responsibility for own work environment and that of others.
- A good problem solver
|Physical Requirements: Please state the physical requirements to perform the essential functions of the role
SALARY : starting salary AED 3,152/month. Housing & transport provided by company.
CONTACT 09380006759 OR SEND YOUR PROFILE TO firstname.lastname@example.org