The Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting workflows and projects aimed at improving the efficiency and effectiveness of Client’s claim processing operations. The Operations Analyst manages the execution of both tasks and projects in order to proactively identify workflow deficiencies. Through hands-on transaction processing and problem solving, the Operations Analyst implements solutions to improve operations performance. In performance of these duties, the Operations Analyst will actively collaborate with staff from Client’s US-based operations teams on a daily basis. This position reports directly to the Offshore Operations Manager in Chennai.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Processing transactions, solving complex problems, and resolving issues related to US healthcare insurance claims
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of Client’s back-office operations and how relationships between teams and their workflows influence complex problem solving
- Identifying operational inefficiencies and process breakdowns; contributing to the design of solutions to address the same
- Researching complex workflow issues through direct communication with internal (Client) and external (insurance companies) stakeholders
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop novel solutions to operations problems
- Extracting, synthesizing, and analyzing data.
- Supporting the training and mentoring of new hires.
- Graduate in engineering, science, or commerce stream
- Fluency and comfort with both spoken and written English
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours to ensure substantial overlap with US-based operations teams (approx. 1pm – 10pm)
- Strong communication skills and an ability to effectively engage with members of geographically disparate teams in India and the US
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism to effectively manage communication with external parties including US health insurance company representatives
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing workflow inefficiencies and breakdowns
- Talent for managing problems through entire lifecycle from identification through resolution
- Ability to operate independently to execute goals, seeking assistance when needed
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Mastery of MS Office and the ability and desire to advance one’s technical skill set
- Personal and professional drive to succeed
- Passion for both teaching and learning skills among colleagues.
- Creative and inquisitive demeanor
- Flexibility to adapt to change in a rapidly expanding company
- Enthusiasm for working in a collaborative, team setting
- Extensive experience working with inbound/outbound call center operations
- 2-5 years work experience within US health insurance framework
- Familiarity working with relational databases
- Willingness to lead and contribute in group discussion and problem solving setting
Send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 09176666693