QUALIFICATION : ANY DEGREE / MASTER DEGREE
EXPERIENCE : TOTAL 10 YRS OF EXPERIENCE OUT WHICH 4 YRS IN ANY LEADING HOTEL INDUSTRY
- Coordinating with Certifying Body
- Representing the management during certification and surveillance audits
- Promoting awareness of customer requirements
- Preparing and revising the QMS documents (namely Quality Manual, Quality system procedures and other documentations).
- Ensuring the compliance of all the functions as per the ISO 9001:2000 standard.
- Preparing Management Review Meeting Schedule and conducting Management Review Meetings
- Preparing Audit schedules, Conducting Internal Audits , preparing audit reports, Writing Nonconformity reports..
- Communicating to the Top Management on Quality issues / Non-conformities & Audit reports
- Measuring & Monitoring the process performance.
- Initiate necessary corrective and preventive action.
- Creating ISO/Quality awareness for the associates by internal trainings.
- Review of Quality policy periodically
- Time to time review of all the functions, to check the effective implementation of Quality Management system.
SEND PROFILE TO firstname.lastname@example.org 0r 09176666693