Shift Manager is a Family Leader who plays a key role in Restaurant Operations. They assist the Assistant Restaurant Managers in day to day supervision of team members and manpower scheduling. He ensures to run the shift as per operating standard.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Readiness of peak periods
- Owns restaurants projections & forecasting for the shifts
- Ensures clean & safe work environment for team & Customers
- Owner of Preventive Maintenance Schedule & ENCON (Energy Conservation)
- 80% time in customers area: ordering, processing sales &monies, managing customer concerns.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Ensuring quality of product.
- Owns Inventory Management
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
Competency: Min Level 2 stretch (RGM), English Communication Skills
The ideal candidates must possess:
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Team player
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic
- Prefer 1 yr Diploma in Hospitality with I yr work experience / Graduate (any stream) or 3yrs Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management with 0-3 yrs of work experience
- Age 20- 30
Send profile to email@example.com