Chief Financial Officer – EXP IN LARGE INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY
The Chief Financial Officer will directly report to the CEO and in his absence the Chairman in liaison with the CSO and is responsible for the Organization’s Financial Management System, Accounting procedures and report the annual accounts, expenditure and profit including dividends and others. The role also requires for future market capitalization as and when required by the Board of Directors to execute and administer such strategic changes.
• Business and financial strategy and planning, monitoring, management and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems, processes and personnel involved.
• Reporting and accounting as per regulatory an legal requirements including taxation, dividends, annual report and accounts.
• Daily engagement with Treasury, Fiduciary Control and Legal on financial aspects of Contract notes for Lending and Borrowing program. Verifying Capital Market Trades, monitoring daily control/Settlements, daily B/S and P/L movement and presenting monthly business commentary and analytics.
• Liaising with other Finance division like Corporate Finance, Credit Risk, Concessional Financing for their information need on time series Cash flow, Projected income, Financial Statement analytics and Variance analysis, exposure on contingent liability product.
• Oversee and maintain day-to-day control of all accounting systems to ensure the complete and accurate posting / recording of the financial transactions and processing of financial data in accordance with internal procedures in complying with statutory laws, regulations and accounting standards.
• Financial staff management, motivation, training, recruitment and selection.
• Contributing to strategic planning and development as a member of executive team, and keeping and distributing notes and records, reports to executive and management team.
• Company insurance, off shore administration, licensing, contracts and agreements, legal areas and activities, corporate level negotiations (eg premises, trading, acquisitions and divestment’s, disposals), major supplier/customer/partner relationships, regulatory bodies relationships and strategies, approvals and accreditation’s.
• IT responsibilities and taxation.
• Company Secretary responsibilities as per the statutory company administration responsibilities depending on relevant legal requirements.
• Execute the responsibilities of the CEO according to lawful and ethical standards, in liaison with the CSO and responsibilities of the CEO in the absence of both CEO and CSO.
• Experience of around 8 years of which the last designation must be of Vice President or President for least 3 years heading Operations of not less than 1000 employees.
• Post Graduate in Financial Management or CA or ICWA with Management or CS from a reputed Institution
• Preferred from Infrastructure or Large Developments Industry.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
• Astute Leadership Qualities
• Good problem – solving and decision – making skills
• Excellent job & technical Knowledge
• Speed & Efficiency
• Team Work
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Good time management and leave management
• Adaptability and Flexibility
• High ethical standards
SEND PROFILE TO LIONSAHOO@GMAIL.COM OR CALL US 09176666693