Human Resources Executive : Chennai
Experience in Health Care Solutions
The HR Executive will report to the General Manager -HR and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities. The Human Resources Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs.
Plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff.
Plan and conduct new employee orientation.
Identify and manage training and development needs for employees.
Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures.
• Prepare Quality dashboards to report progress made through quality initiatives and report overall quality level in the organization.
• Initiate and conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make recommendations for corrective/disciplinary actions.
Administer HR policies and procedures.
Review and update employee rules and regulations.
Maintain the human resource information system and employee database.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
• Good in Research methodology and analysis.
• 1+yrs Experience in Human Resources.
• Post Graduation in M.B.A(HR) in any Recognized university with first class is mandatory.
• Good problem – solving and decision – making skills
• Excellent job & technical Knowledge
• Speed & Efficiency
• Team Work
• Willingness to learn
• Perform under pressure
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Regularity & Punctuality
• Good time management and leave management
• Adaptability and Flexibility
Send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us @ 09176666693