The Management Information System Executive will report to the Manager Human Resources and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities, including service delivery, account revenue, process efficiency and captive-customer sales growth.
• Creating and maintaining reports in Excel that allows the company to get information on daily business activities.
• Collate, Analyze and Present company performance details quarterly and half yearly.
• Support and/or coordinate new hire orientations.
• Creating MIS/ Dashboard report and presenting it to the concern department.
• Prepare Quality dashboards to report progress made through quality initiatives and report overall quality level in the organization. .
• Initiate and conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make recommendations for corrective/disciplinary actions.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
• 1+yrs experience in Similar field.
• Graduate in any stream mostly management preferred.
• Must have advanced knowledge in MS Office.
• Good problem – solving and decision – making skills
• Excellent job & technical Knowledge
• Speed & Efficiency
• Team Work
• Willingness to learn
• Perform under pressure
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Regularity & Punctuality
• Good time management and leave management
• Adaptability and Flexibility
Send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 09176666693/07667888708