Business Development Manager :Head of Lending for a oldest Bank in Kabul.
Qualification : MBA is must with 10 to 15 yrs experience in any leading private or Govn Bank
Salary :Salary would be USD 120,000 per annum and performance bonus , retention bonus, 5 times traveling to India and insurance benefit.
– Chief Executive Officer
Overall Job Purpose:
- To assist in developing a lending strategy for the business development of the Bank.
- Responsible for driving the business strategy
- Responsible for relationship management with the bank’s borrowing client base
- Responsible for the day to day functioning within the lending departments: the procedures and control.
- Maintain existing client relationships and ensuring that clients are fully serviced.
- Establish contact with potential clients (firms) within the banks’ target market
- Market the full range of banking products to all existing and potential clients.
- Identifies opportunities to develop markets and product range in order to comply with client needs
- Maintain and update all procedures related to the activities of the client management
- Supervises departmental administrative procedures and systems.
- Monitors the handling and approval process of credit applications.
- Preparation of credit application and credit facility documentation b. Preparation and approval of credit transactions c. Monitoring credit repayments and interest settlements
- Ensures that Credit Committee guidelines concerning administrative handling of specific transactions and credit facilities are implemented.
- Represents the bank at the highest level at Meetings, Seminars, Forums, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
Outstanding lending experience of 10 to 15 years
• Project and credit analysis and lending experience
• Excellent knowledge of commercial lending products
• Strong marketing sales and sales force management skills
• Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to work across cultures
- Experience in developing economies will be an advantage
Appropriate masters degree or equivalent qualification
or call us 09176666693