Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : 10+ yrs
Location : Dubai
- To develop and foster a positive image and relationship between the hotel and the public, i.e. vendors, suppliers, guests, clients and the community
RESPONSIBILITIES & MEANS
- The Public Relation Manager performs her duties within the framework defined by the chain, hotel norms and by internal rules and regulations.
- The Public Relation Manager draws up the Public Relation action and media-advertising plan on an annual basis for the hotel.
- Supervise the maintenance of a mailing list consisting of a record of former and existing clients of the hotel.
- Organize regular visits by professional persons from the media and members of the trade to the hotel.
- Present a summary of visits to the General Manager and Director of Public Relations on a regular basis.
- Attends all official functions as a representative of the hotel.
- Receives all V.I.P. guests of the hotel.
- Ensures that stationary and printed items are standardized and conforms to the Hotel standards.
- The Public Relation Manager keeps herself well informed about the product (lodging, catering and other facilities).
- Closely coordinate social events in the hotel.
- Must be familiar with the operation and application of the hotel computer system especially print out of V.I.P. guest listings.
- Closely observes matters pertaining to PR activities of the hotel and other hotels (competitors) on a regular basis.
- Ensure optimum publicity is created for all major hotel happenings
- Supervise taking of photographs and prepare news release of events undertaken by the hotel
- Defines precisely VIP guests requirements and ensures that the services offered corresponds effectively to the guests requirements
- Answers to complaints from clients, guests and the general public
- Prepare in-house bulletins, newsletters and guest information
- Organizes both internal and external PR activities. e.g. inter-departmental or in-house activities
- Preparation and selection of all printed literature, sales tools, hotel give-aways with the GM and RM
- The Public Relation Manager is responsible to the Director of Marketing.
- The Public Relations Manager maintains contact, coordinates with all other departments of the hotel, and may have contact with other PR Managers at a regional level. The Public Relation Manager ensures the smooth operation of the PR office.
- The Public Relation Manager maintains contact with professional people, members of the press/media both local and international and any other persons who are clients or potential clients of the hotel.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
- In her absence, the Public Relations Executive may replace The Public Relation Manager
- The Public Relation Manager may be called upon to undertake activities outside her own area and to publicize hotels other than her own for specific programs
- To assist opening of/or general PR efforts of other hotels in the chain
To be fully conversant with:
- The Hotel and Company Fire Procedures, Health and Safety Policy and Security Procedures
- Short and long term company promotions
- Sense of Hotel culture
- The company dress code
- The hotels smoking policy
- Hotel and Company philosophy
- Rules and Management Policies
- Hotel Objectives and Vision
Contact email@example.com or call us 0091 917 666 6693