Location : Kuwait
Experience : 10yrs in Oil & gas Sector
• To prepare engineering drawings of projects based on design concepts from Electrical Design Engineer and lead a team of draftsmen.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
• Designs all electrical systems including power, lighting, extra low voltage systems
• Prepares all systems details such as schematics, calculations, schedules and connections details.
• Co-ordinates for with other departments for all project stages including concept design, preliminary design, detail design and approval.
• Prepares full specifications for all power and extra low voltage systems.
• Follows-up with the updated requirements from departments for implementation.
• Participates in project discussions with departments
• Checks CAD drafting as and when required.
• Supervises a team of Electrical Draftsmen.
• Conducts sites visits and assessment, as required to execute design work.
• Keeps records and documents for projects handled.
• Works and confers with GM-PCS, Head-EMD, Electrical Design Engineer and other AEB departments to ensure design meet project requirements of projects.
Experience / Qualification
• Degree in Electrical Engineering
• MUST have knowledge and actual experience in using REVIT
Personal Attributes / Skills
Generic Competencies required / desired role:
• Results oriented
• Detailed Orientation
• Communication Skills
Degree in Electrical Engineering
Contact email@example.com or call us 09176666693