CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER
As the next CLIENTS Customer Support Engineer, you will be the first point of escalation for unresolved issues arising from customers, partners, and sales. CLIENTS Doha Customer Support Engineers ensure all escalations are resolved on-time and within Service Level Agreement constraints. CLIENTS Customer Support Engineers are the subject matter expert (SME) on all of CLIENTS Doha products and services. Customer Support Engineers are essential to the success of our Service Desk team. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Doha, Qatar
- First point of escalation for tickets raised by sales, partners, or customers.
- Subject matter expert on all CLIENTS products and services.
- Subject matter expert on all customer installation details.
- Customer Satisfaction: Checks in with customer periodically to make sure CLIENTS exceeds customer’s expectations.
- 3+ years experience in a customer service role.
- 3+ years experience in a technical or IT networking role.
- 5+ years Security and Surveillance Industry Experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Passion for accuracy and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Degree
- Bi-Lingual Arabic and English
Required Computer Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in Operating System Platforms: Windows, Mac
- Proficient and Certain Network Management/Monitoring applications
send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org