If you are looking for a fun atmosphere and an exciting opportunity, join this emerging growth company. CLIENTS Doha delivers secure open source and enterprise class managed video services by leveraging the power of cloud computing. Based in Doha, Qatar, the company develops markets enterprise class video hosting and real-time remote surveillance services.
CLIENTS Doha Project Coordinators assist project managers in the design, coordination, and deployment of our hosted video projects around the globe. As the next Project Coordinator, you will assist on one of our hosted video deployments. This involves coordinating with our local sales teams and global support teams for designing competitive bids with the hindsight to stay within time and budget. You will also assist with coordination of organizing equipment and personnel resources internally and externally to ensure a successful deployment, while at the same time keeping associated documentation and project plans up to date. An individual who can multi-task on various aspects of a project, while managing multiple projects will be a match for this position. This is a full-time position and based at our headquarters in Doha, Qatar, but may require periods of local and international travel.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors
- Purchasing equipment for customers, demos, testing, and office use
- Tracking and keeping inventory on equipment purchases
- Creating Bill of Materials for quotes
- Managing relationships with customers and partners
- Provide Technical support for Partners
- Conduct site walks for camera installations
- Testing, Configuring, and installing equipment for deployments
- Manage contractors for installation of equipment
- Implement new camera activations
- Respond to customer service issues (camera outages, replacing cameras, moving cameras)
- Design and build integration projects
- Put together and maintain demo equipment integrations.
- Assist with project budgeting
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years Customer Service Experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Passion for accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity of Security and Surveillance systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of Windows XP or better
- Knowledge of fundamental networking concepts a plu
Send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 09176666693