This key position is responsible for managing and assisting in high quality large format digital color prints, vehicle wrapping, building wrapping projects. This role has ultimate responsibility for all assigned projects and manages customer satisfaction, definition, planning, monitoring, and others aspects of a project.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
• Should have experience in installing large format prints for vehicle wrapping, building wrapping and other digital media print related art works. Should have some good exposure with fabric and screen printing and ideally worked as part of a production company.
• Should have the knowledge of following branding guidelines
• Design and follow-through with production of signs, banners, print and digital collateral
• Assist with projects as needed.
• Monitor inventory for printing equipment, print supplies and finishing materials.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Education & Experience
• High school diploma /solid experience
• Minimum 4-6 years of experience in large format printing
• Good communication skills
• Organized and detail-oriented
• High attention to detail
Please send your most up to date resume, your current/last salary drawn as well as the expected salary and tell us the reasons why you are seeking a change in your job. Accommodation and travel will be provided.
If you have the above qualifications then send us your CV and kindly state the job title on the subject line and then within your response your current salary and minimum salary expectation on the subject line and tell us the reasons why you are seeking a new challenge to your current role. CV’s with examples of team’s recent work will be favored.
ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES NEEDS TO APPLY!
contact 0091 9380006759 / email@example.com