Description: Regional Sales Manager
- Instant culinary pastes
- Masala Spice Powders
- Pure Spice Powders
- Cool Syrups
- Instant Rice sevai
- Vathals & Vadams
- Fruit Squashes
- Economy Pack
Area of Business : HO: Madhurai ,
Business : Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh , Karnataka , Rest south India
Sells products by maintaining and expanding customer base; managing staff.
Regional Sales Manager Job Duties:
- To appoint C& F Agents/ distributors/super stockiest/, to open company depots in area wise, Co-Coordination with management, to Conduct promotional activities in new markets. Handling sales teams, Need to set target and achieving sales targets Co-ordination with inter departmental team.
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability
Send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org