PROJECT MANAGER FOR SAUDI ARABIA (European , South Africa nationality only . Experience in Oil & Gas LSTK project management
The position will be based in Saudi office and will be Client facing position. The Project Manager must be a very strong and aggressive Coordinator, required to coordinate with Detailed Engineering Design Subcontractor, all Process Control Systems (PCS) Vendors, Project Control team and from the stage of Engineering to Commissioning of the Project The Project Manager is responsible for Project Delivery, ensuring that the Project deliverables are delivered on schedule and to budget in compliance with the Project Execution Plan, Quality and Safety Plan. Reporting to the General Manager, the role is fully supported by Kuwait / India Project Controls team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Oil & Gas LSTK project management in the Middle East for downstream Processing Facilities, preferably with Control Systems (DCS, ESD, CCS, VMS etc.) upgrade or migration projects. The preferred candidate will be well organized, technically competent and an excellent communicator with a solid grounding in Project Management and Controls. Responsibilities:
– Contract representative and single point of responsibility to Client.
– Project authority and responsibility.
– Key responsibilities
– Coordination and supervision of all contacts with Design Contractor, Vendors, subcontractors, Company internal departments, and inspection agencies, to ensure all the project activities are completed within the specified time.
– Implementation of the strategy in terms of technology, schedule, target cost, engineering, procurement, subcontracting, construction and pre-commissioning / commissioning and start-up assistance.
– Control of all factors, which affect the quality, the schedule and the project cost.
– Preparation of the project objectives, policies and strategies, the coordination procedure among Company and Client.
– Preparation and Issuing the monthly progress reports to Company and Client regarding the current project status.
– Monitoring the project execution in the shortest possible time and at reasonable cost while maintaining the quality required by the Contract.
– Establishment of the budget, project schedule, job specifications, and coordination procedures to be applied to the project.
– Managing change and variation orders from Client, including design, additional requirement to Project specification and schedule changes.
– Financial management of the project, ensuring cash flow objectives are met by ensuring timely progress, invoice preparation and submission as per Client payment terms and taking full accountability for reimbursement of services.
– Identify and manage project specific risks, including the preparation and maintenance of the Project Risk Register.
– Monitoring quality of the work through compliance with the Project Quality Plan and activities there-in
Salary & Benefits: – Competitive salary – Decent Accommodation & Transportation – 22 working days annual leave – Medical insurance cover – Discretionary performance-related bonus – Annual return airfare to point of origin
A. Technical Competencies:
– Degree qualified minimum requirement of BE / B Sc. or equivalent accredited professional qualification
– Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Instrumentation / Control Systems projects and 5 years’ experience with Project Management and Controls in the same field.
– Demonstrated capability to manage project planning and cost management processes
– Ability to manage Profit & Loss at project-level, using commercial reports to manage project performance
B. Behavioral Competencies:
– Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English essential.
– Ability to interface with Client, design team, Vendors and concerned to execute project execution plan.
– Able to make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a proactive way.
– Ability to interface with client personnel at all levels to ensure customer satisfaction whilst protecting COMPANY’S reputation and values.
Contact email@example.com / call us 09176666693