Job Summary: As a Tester for Partner Intelligence project you will be part of a team of professionals who plan, manage and deliver releases to meet deliverables, processes, QA and tools. As part of the Sales function tester you will work with other QA members and project team to successfully complete the testing for the project.
- Must possess testing expertise in leading, testing and coordinating testing activities and also possess relevant testing experience in sales domain.
- Experience in testing multiple source systems like Files, ERP, SFDC and extensive experience in end to end testing in Data warehouse and BI (ETL, Pentaho, Tableau and BI reports).
- Experience testing Oracle 11i applications and strong in writing complex SQL scripts for data warehouse/BI testing.
- Experience in creating Test Strategy, test plan test cases, scripts, manage defects.
- Experience is performing different types of testing like Functional, Acceptance, Regression, Performance, UAT, black box and white box testing.
- Hands on experience in testing the Data Quality.
- Experience in Quality assurance tools – ALM (for test case creation, execution and defect tracking) is a must.
- Should be able to work with cross functional teams and be able to lead, coordinate and complete the assigned testing for the project on time.
- Expected to be able to provide test data requirement for QA testing.
- Should have experience working in Agile and Waterfall release testing.
- Should possess automation experience in a data warehouse environment.
- Should possess experience working in an onshore/offshore model.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills are a must.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum 6+ years solid relevant experience data warehouse ,BI testing ( Pentaho ,Tableau and Dashboards)and have good hands on as well as experience in leading and coordinating QA efforts.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science.
Send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org