Preferred Skills and Experience –
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN DATA ANALYSIS
Candidates must demonstrate skills and experience commensurate with the Experience Level Requested (expert min 8 plus years’ experience). Candidates with additional applicable experience skills will be scored higher.
Contractor staff proposed must have Expert (8 years) experience skills and experience as follows:
Skills and experience in category 05613 include the following:
· Business Analysis and Solution Requirements: experienced in the various skills, techniques, and
methodologies for analyzing business processes, discovering and translating customer needs into
documented requirements leading to design or procurement of a solution. These may include: process
flows, context maps, use cases, user stories, interviews, workshop facilitation, modeling current state
and future state, data analysis, business rules analysis, decision analysis, develop requirements
specification, requirements validation and prioritization, and user centered design.
· Project Management: Must be well-versed in IT project management practices and principles, must
understand project management standards (e.g. PMBOK, Prince2, etc) and have knowledge of project
management tools like MS-Project.
· Business subject knowledge: Background knowledge of the IT subject to make the requirements
gathering efficient, and a proven analytical framework from which requirements can be translated into
· Assessment of business information needs and identification of system requirements.
Skills and experience in category 11 include the following:
· Full understanding of testing processes & procedures and willingness to work within the Purchaser’s
configuration management process.
· Development of artifacts used in testing /evaluation of information systems and tool sets used to
validate full functionality of the system as well as interoperability with databases and both horizontal
and vertical integration with other interfaced systems in accordance with ISO or industry standard best
· Artifacts generated and used by vendors should include but are not limited to Standard Software Test
Plans (STP), Standard Software Test Descriptions (STD) and Standard Software Test Reports (STR).
· Conduct of Load, Functional/ Regression and Conformance testing of information systems.
· Ensuring data accuracy via queries and other methods.
· Providing guidance and mentoring to State staff on proper testing procedures.
In addition, prefers Contractor staff also have the following skills and experience:
· Thorough understanding of Extraction, Transform and Load (ETL) processes
· Strong understanding of the logical database design process, data modeling, data-mart design
· Comfortable with business intelligence tools used in delivering corporate intelligence to decision makers
· Good understanding of data warehousing terminology and L&I’s data being analyzed by the business
· Knowledge of SQL / Databases / Servers
· Data analysis
SEND DOCUMENTS email@example.com