SALARY : 5 TO 6 LAC PER YEAR
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall management of operations of the company such as forming collaborative alliances with partner institutes, setting up necessary infrastructure in implementing states, appointing and coordinating with the centre managers and government officials for day to day operations of the skill development program, monitor effective program implementation,
Reporting to the CEO and serving as a member of the Management Team along with the CEO and heads of departments, this position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization’s operational goals. Operations Manager will also work with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. This position will also interact with the Board of Directors.
• Improve the operational systems of the skill development program, specifically setting up of the programs in other states such as (Assam, Tripura, Maharashtra etc) , manage reporting from centre managers, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Play a significant role in setting up infrastructure requirements of the skill development program
• Facilitating franchisee partners with the institute program, policies and procedures
• Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements
• Any qualified degree (BE, ME, MCom)
• At least 3-5 years experience in NGOs, skill development training programs (Previous implementation of NSDC or other government projects will be desirable)
• Strong background and work experience in Operations
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Knowledge of government contract management in skill development area
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major government projects or initiatives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
If this position matches your experience and qualification , please reply with your full resume to email@example.com