Assistant Manager – Sales
Experience in Hotel Back / Software Application
Reporting to: GM – Sales
Location: Department: Sales
Experience: 2 – 3 years Education: MBA / PGDBA preferred or graduate with min. 3 year experience.
Purpose of this position: To generate sales and revenue and positively impact the bottom line of the organization .
• Market research potential customers for generating new business and expansion of business.
• Get restaurants subscribe the latest app, explain the features and help restaurant owners to effectively engage with their customers.
• Prepare presentation for client’s meeting and accompany GM – Sales in important meetings and sales call.
• Develop sales strategy for the zone allotted and discuss with GM – Sales for implementation.
• Pitch high end and swanky restaurants on own and drive business.
• Coordinate with development team about customer’s specification and feedback in endeavor to improve the customer experience.
• Follow up with development team on service activation and troubleshooting.
• Train the restaurant staffs about the features of applications.
• Maintain and update weekly sales report.
• Send daily report to reporting manager highlighting on the progress of work.
• Attend weekly performance review meetings.
• Assist the sales executives in fine-tuning and polishing their skills by regular briefs and mock simulations.
• Should visit clients, give presentations and close deals.
• Maintain records and reports of sales made, plan individual goals and targets.
Young and energetic and tech-savvy exp. Having sound knowledge of mobile apps and gadgets.
Ability to work under pressure without compromising on set quality standards.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Computer skills esp. Internet & Microsoft office package (mandatory)
Well versed with the geography of the location.
Has a penchant for food and regular visitor to restaurants.
Candidate from hospitality industry preferred.
Having a 2 wheeler and willing to travel within the city or outside to make sales calls and for training or other office requirement.
Key Competencies: matured, self-driven, confident, perseverance, excellent soft skills, commercial awareness, sound computer & numerical ability, demonstrates potential to be a team leader.
Languages: English – Fluent – written/ Spoken. Hindi – Fluent – written/ Spoken. Local Language – Spoken.
Send profile to lionsahoo @ outlook.com / 9176666693