Wanted a Chief Executive Officer : Banking (Indian national Only)
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Location: To be discussed
Education: MBA (Must)/Phd in Finance
Experience: Min 15 yrs of Banking Experience
Note ** We are looking Indian retired CEO /GM either from Indian Banking industry /having experience in International Banks can Apply
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for proper management, operation and development of the Bank as an organization and implementing and fulfilling the strategic goals and objectives of the Bank. Providing direction and leadership toward the achievement of the bank’s vision, mission, and strategies.
1. Chairman of the Board of Management, Credit Committee, HR Committee and ALCO.
2. Responsible for the overall direction and administration of programs and services provided by the Bank and ensure developing an appropriate management structure within the bank.
3. In close co-ordination with the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the CEO is the end responsible person for the day to day operation of the bank.
4. Ensures that all aspects of the Bank’s activities are in compliance with internal policies, regulatory directives and international best practice.
5. Oversees banking operations, planning, policies and practices as well as a variety of other strategic objectives set forth by the Board of Supervisors.
6. Representing the bank and respond to the enquiries from the media, performs public relations for the bank at the highest level, granting interviews and speaking at conferences on behalf of the bank.
7. Deciding, monitoring and follow-up of budgets and other financial activities of the bank.
8. Responsible for making decisions regarding further expansions of the bank in consultation of the Board of Supervisors.
9. Decide about the operational, financial and administration policies and strategies for the bank according to the situation of the bank, the benchmark and the competitors and in consultation of the Board of Supervisors.
10. Set the goals and objectives for various departments as well as fix deadlines for the set goals.
11. Monitor the key functions of various departments to ensure that they are working efficiently and cost-effectively and in accordance to the applicable rules and regulations.
12. Initiates and maintains contacts with all relevant government institutions
13. Establishing adequate procedures for the management and mitigation of various risks in the bank, including taking care of regulatory and legal issues.
14. Responsible for establishing of an appropriate internal organization for the bank operation in line with the strategy including adequate administration, internal control and IT infrastructure.
15. Establishing and maintaining contingency plan for the bank.
16. Ensure confidentiality about the bank and its client’s information.
17. Ensure that the internal or external auditors, Committee can perform their own controls of bank operations in a satisfactory manner.
18. Propose and recommend proper external audit party to the Board of Supervisors for external auditing of the bank.
19. Reports to the Board of Supervisors, Shareholders and regulatory authorities as the highest ranking official of the Bank about ongoing activities of the bank, including:
Compliance with internal and regulatory rules and regulations
Organizational and operational changes, development, and improvements
Implementation of Bank annual and strategy plans
Management and measurement of risks
Internal control for efficiency and effectiveness
20. Any other job-related duties as assigned by the Board of Supervisors or Shareholders of the bank.
Roles reporting to the position
– Board of Management and other concerned departmental heads.
• At least Master degree, preferably in, Business Administration, Finance or Management field.
• At least 10 years progressive management experience in banking, where 7 years on senior management or executive level.
• Excellent knowledge of banking industry, financial and accounting policies/practices and applicable laws and regulations.
• Exceptional leadership and supervisory skills.
• Excellent analysis, observation and decision making skills.
• Proper knowledge of market and businesses.
• Ability to define and articulate organization’s vision and to develop and implement strategies for achieving that vision.
• Possess high ethical standards and integrity in both personal and professional dealings.
• Excellent communication and computer literacy skills.
• Be able to exercise professional and objective judgement in resolving issues.
• Professional, disciplined and transparent.
Send a complete profile to firstname.lastname@example.org