Job Title: HEAT EXCHANGER MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Education: BE Mechanical
Location : Kuwait
Responsible for the design, specification, selection, vendor design review, and services relating to heat exchangers including air coolers, shell and tube heat exchangers, plate and frame heat exchangers, and printer circuit heat exchangers.
- Designs and reviews the specification related to heat exchangers, air coolers, shell and tube heat exchangers.
- Analyzes the requirements and reviews the vendor design.
- Prepares unit design and detailed drawings for fabricating parts and assembling layout.
- Diagnosing problems, studying the testing operations and administering the problems for heat transfer equipment.
- Coordinating and administering fabrication, assembling, testing and maintenance of heat transfer equipment.
- Addressing issues related to testing, drawing, design and maintenance.
- Supervise the foreman, technicians, fabricators and workshop staff
- Engineering degree with specialization in heat exchanger equipment, mechanical or related field.
- 5 years or more experience in working with heat transfer equipment, air coolers, printer circuit heat exchangers and different types of heat transfer equipment.
- Knowledge of concepts, front end engineering design and operations of heat transfer equipment
- Specialized knowledge of heat transfer equipment and their maintenance.
Send complete profile with Recent photo and all documents to email@example.com