- Creates and Maintains standard policies and procedures for Inventory. Construct workflows based on the standard policies and procedures.
- Audit and archive all documents of inventory cycle from Purchase order until delivery order.
- Forecast & maintain inventory levels through SAGE Software. Maintain hardcopy as and when needed. Ensure regular data entry by staff so as the inventory levels are updated on a regular and timely basis.
- Maintain up to date real time stock.
- Ensure proper store key handover and periodic stock take.
- Oversees disposal of surplus material or scrap products.
- Set a priority list by researching about the fast moving items close to packing and delivery areas which will reduce the delivery times and improved customer satisfaction. (by ABC method or so)
- Ensuring proper Gate Control (In and out) across all locations
- Updating & monitoring costs and pricing
- Maintain minimum stock and manage re-orders
- Asset List creation (Maintain an Asset list of All office equipment, furniture, vehicles) accounts and Budgeting
- Collaborate with sales department on distribution policy and daily distribution schedules including and optimize usage of vehicles.
- Working with IT on Security cameras tracking & Camera Backup
- Map different stores in such a way it ensures optimum staff and warehouse space utilization.
Implement operational process and policy for disposal of scrap/waste
Send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org