Job description: E-commerce Specialist.
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : 5+ yrs
Location : Kuwait
Industry : IT Software
- The candidate must have a strong background and at least 5 years’ experience in ecommerce business development and by implementing new business technologies, by analyzing sales data, and recommending measure to improve upgrade and insure we are on the top of new data and through impactful insights for business decision makers.
- We are growing start-up business in the building and construction industry and need someone that can hit the ground running from day one. We are looking for the candidate with the right attitude and grit for working in a fast growingstartup environment and most importantly knows how get things done.
- SEO, SEM and Social Media implementation experience. ( Minimum 2 years’ experience)
- Must be able to follow trends and analytic on all platforms such as Google Analytics, CRM, ERP, SQL and Excel
- Sales force, Sage or Hubspot CRM experience (not essential but should be willing to learn.
- Must be able to work with third party developers and agencies.
- No less than 2 years’ experience in B2B or B2C website which has at least 10,000 visitors.
- Must be proactive, a self-starter, able to meet deadlines for each season and project,
- Manage our customer list and the email sign up list.
- Update and modify the most efficient ways to form submissions
- Upload all products and take off products that are no longer in stock and being made.
- Make sure all data is accurate and clearly understood all internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate collective goals with social media team.
- Manage content through CMS and blog.
There are three main parts of the E-commerce Specialist position.
- Analyze the product and the site and offer a comprehensive plan specifically relating to the brand and create a list of solutions with a timeline.
- Present outline reporting the overall cost, what are the top priorities and how much we plan to spend in the year ahead towards the solutions.
- Present a cost and a projected revenue increase with data to show how you achieved the information.
- Create a milestones calendar showing the goals reached based on the solutions.
- Work closely with the team and product and sales managers on implementing the work under our contract and keeping lines of communication open at all times.
Send profile to email@example.com / call us 9445122021