Sales & Business Development Leader – China
Job Location – Shanghai, China
Nationality : Chinese only
Experience – 8- 12yrs
Salary : 45K RMB +++ per Month
Client. We are a fast-growing team of 600+ people across offices in Gurgaon, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, and are actively looking to add to our team in Singapore to better serve our clients in the region.A venture-backed technology company that is shaping the future of the world by designing and producing innovative robotic products that help other businesses scale
We are hiring a Regional Sales Leader with proven “hunter” instincts to drive B2B lead generation and opportunity closure for our products in China. You will be one of the flag-bearers of our Asia Pacific sales team and are expected to become an expert on our target industries. You are a self-starter with an attention for detail, strong communication skills and a problem solver. Experience selling industrial automation solutions or products is not mandatory but a huge plus.
- Analyze e-commerce and logistics industry trends and client needs.
- Develop and execute upon strategic client account plans, including but not limited to the building of sustainable relationships with leading target industry clients in China
- Work with product experts to develop and deliver innovative warehouse automation solutions for our clients.
- Lead and grow a team of sales managers to “hunt” for new sales prospects and close opportunities.
- Provide inputs to Marketing so as to define and execute upon sales campaigns, with the ultimate goal of increasing sales.
- Help develop case studies and references of successful implementations to facilitate scalable sharing of insights with customers across the organisation.
- Identify and close deals within other relevant target markets and industries.
- Work with limited resources, thrive in environments with rapidly-evolving process or structure.
- Bachelors, Masters or MBA
- 8 plus years of regional B2B sales in industry-leading companies in IT, Consulting or Solution Sales; track record of business development in China
- Track record of relationship building across customer organizational levels.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Business Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Troubleshoot problems and communicate effectively across time zones and cultures.
- Ready to travel on short notice; flexibility to be outstation over weekends will be a plus.
- Based in HongKong, Singapore or China, and be willing to relocate or travel to China.
Send profiles in ENGLISH in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org