17Job Location – Hanover,Germany
Experience – 15 – 20 years
Salary – 150000 Euros to 175,000 Euro + Incentives (Flexible)
Industry : Information Technology / Robotic / Office Automation
Nationality : German Preferably or European
The Candidate must able to or having experience in handling businesses – in the scale of 2.5-3 million $/ 2-2.5 million euros
- Analyze e-commerce and logistics industry trends and client
- Develop and execute upon strategic client account plans, including but not limited to the building of sustainable relationships with leading target industry clients in Germany
- Work with product experts to develop and deliver innovative warehouse automation solutions for our clients.
- Lead and grow a team of sales managers to “hunt” for new sales prospects and close
- Provide inputs to Marketing so as to define and execute upon sales campaigns, with the
ultimate goal of increasing sales.
- Help develop case studies and references of successful implementations to facilitate scalable sharing of insights with customers across the
- Identify and close deals within other relevant target markets and
- Work with limited resources; thrive in environments with rapidly-evolving process or
- Bachelors, Masters or MBA
- 15 plus years of regional B2B sales in industry-leading companies in IT, Consulting or Solution Sales; track record of business development in Germany
- Track record of relationship building across customer organizational
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and writing
- Excellent business acumen and problem-solving
- Business Proficiency in English and German
- Troubleshoot problems and communicate effectively across time zones and
- Ready to travel on short notice; flexibility to be outstation over weekends will be a
A venture-backed technology company that is shaping the future of the world by designing and producing innovative robotic products that help other businesses scale and fast-growing team of 600+ people across offices in Gurgaon, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, and are actively looking to add to our team in Germany to better serve our clients in the region.
We are hiring a Regional Sales Leader with proven “hunter” instincts to drive B2B lead generation and opportunity closure for our products in Germany. You will be one of the flag- bearers of our Europe team and are expected to become an expert on our target industries. You are a self-starter with an attention for detail, strong communication skills and a problem solver. Experience selling industrial automation solutions or products is not mandatory but a huge plus.
Send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org in English Format