Client : 500 Medical Devices Company
Location Boston, MA—
Salary : $75k-$85k + 10% bonus
- Company provides a fast-pace, community-oriented environment.
- Company offers opportunities for career growth and competitive salary/benefits.
- Company pushes a great quality of life, offering summer hours and flexible work arrangements.
Seeking Senior Accountant to work across the global organization to understand business drivers and opportunities/risks to identify accounting implications and impact to company. This role will also continually assess and implement process improvements and maintain accurate accounting of results in a well-controlled environment. The Senior Accountant will be a key member of a cross-functional, global project team responsible for implementing company’s new leasing standard.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent (Master’s preferred) + 3-6 years’ related experience.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
- Prior experience in a medium-to-large public accounting firm preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and Hyperion a plus.
- Strong accounting/finance and analytical skills.
- Desire to engage, lead, and work in cross-functional teams (independently and consultative).
- Ability to interpret, apply technical accounting research, and conclude on accounting treatment.
- Attention to detail and data accuracy, highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Apply technical accounting research to business transactions and prepare accounting position memos and presentations to management on key issues and company impact.
- Lead multiple work streams, gain in-depth knowledge of global business’ leasing arrangements, draft whitepapers, implement new accounting processes and controls, and develop training.
- Complete accounting close activities.
- Partner with SEC Reporting team to prepare high-quality footnotes and disclosures for SEC forms, 10Q, and 10K for assigned areas.
Deliver accurate plan and forecast estimates to FP&A for each accounting area of responsibility
Send profile to email@example.com / call us 0091-9176666693 Voice and Whatsapp