Our agile driven development team in Berlin is searching for a Senior Java Developer as owner of the allpago reporting infrastructure.
Our company is moving into the next stage. Your job is to review the existing infrastructure and build new core features and functionalities as allpago moves into new markets and services new type of clients.
Before all, you want to understand the business needs and give critical input. You are a self-starter and pro-activety drive your projects putting the team first and the ego last.
• Architectural planning of your software
• Decide which technologies and frameworks to use
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality & responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions for those problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Why we want you
• Excellent knowledge in Java and its ecosystem
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Familiarity with build tool Maven
• Great attention to detail and self-suffi ciency
• Ability to express thoughts clearly
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Knowledge of Docker and AWS is a plus
• Experience in payments or security industry is a plus
Send profile to email@example.com