Fortune 100 Company, In Retail Industry —Northwest AR
- Large, growing company, providing opportunities for mobility within the organization.
- Company offers full relocation package.
- Company offers competitive benefits package.
- Minimal travel.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field (Master’s Degree preferred).
- 3+ years of experience in financial accounting or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in researching and applying US GAAP and IFRS technical accounting issues.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience OR leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- 1 year of experience in ASC840 Lease Accounting and financial accounting & reporting experience working with Fortune 500 clients preferred.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage lease accounting by reviewing ASC840 templates completed by local markets/segments by comparing to related lease documentation to ensure proper classification and recording.
- Verify conclusions reached per the ASC840 lease template are properly recorded in accounting books and records and work with local markets/segments to resolve any discrepancies.
- Monitor key performance measures related to lease accounting and ensure timely compliance with related internal controls by tracking number of leases reviewed, results of ASC840, etc.
- Create reports for submission to leadership.
- Serve as a resource in fielding lease-related questions from local markers/segments by reviewing and having full knowledge of company lease accounting policies.
- Monitor regulatory environment for potential new lease requirements or revisions to the interpretations of existing standards.
- Track status of lease center of expertise’s consultation activities and aggregates information for reporting to leadership.
- Implement new lease system, evaluation of new lease standards, and guidance on processes and controls over leases.
Send me email@example.com / +919176666693