Executive Director Nursingh
$130K-$150K plus Bonus
Responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the facility, facility compliance with Company policies and State and Federal rules and regulations, and providing the highest quality of care possible.
Must have Executive Director or Administrator experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility (Nursing Home).
- Leads planning process to develop goals for quality care, employee retention and financial performance.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Directs the hiring and training of personnel.
- Prepares annual budgets for approval by Senior Regional Management.
- Directs and guides the activities of clinical, administrative and service departments.
- Implements control systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
- Represents facility at community meetings and promotes programs through various news media.
- Monitors performance for achievement of goals and for improvement, and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Responsible for census development/marketing
- Ensures all employees receive orientation and ongoing training to meet the quality goals of the organization.
- Serves as the facility’s Equal Employment Opportunity Coordinator.
- Assists in drafting the facility’s Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) and ensures that all employees are trained in and adhere to the principles of the AAP.
- Acts as chairperson of the facility’s Performance Improvement Committee.
- BS in health care administration, business administration, finance, a clinical specialty or equivalent long term care experience.
- Licensed by the state or eligible for reciprocity
- Two years experience as a licensed Executive Director in a long term care facility or completion of an AIT program.
- Knowledge of Long Term Care and Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
- Knowledge of cost reporting, profit and loss and budget compliance.
- Ability to work with a large staff and diverse client base.
- Ability to be flexible in work hours.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
Send profile to firstname.lastname@example.org / chat +91-9176666693