CLIENT – A multinational robotics firm that designs, manufactures, and deploys advanced robotics systems for automation at warehouses, distribution and fulfillment centers. REQUIREMENT – 8-10 years of B2B sales or Enterprise sales in leading companies in IT/Consulting/Solution Sales . Experience creating solutions to map technology solutions to a customer business while optimizing people and processes. Good Understanding of either warehousing or logistics industry verticals. ROLE – Creating specific solutions sets, leveraging client products, that aligns to specific pain points within the warehousing industry today.
WORK LOCATION – SINGAPORE
EXPERIENCE – 8- 12 YEARS
SALARY BUDGET – 120-140 SINGAPORE $/ ANNUM
OTHER INFO :
- Candidates should be based in Singapore. They should either be a Singapore citizen or should have the necessary work permit to work in Singapore.
- Candidates from LOGISTICS or WAREHOUSING background (especially with consulting experience) is a huge plus.
- What are the absolute NO NO’s – IT Solutions in domains like BFSI, healthcare etc is an absolute No No. IT solutions experience in domains like logistics, warehousing can be tried
- Target industries? Ware House & Solutioning industry
- Closure Timelines- Urgent
Solutions Manager :
GreyOrange is currently hiring a Manager within the solutions design team. This role will work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to create next generation automation solutions for warehouses leveraging our suite of products and technology sets.
- Creating specific solutions sets, leveraging our products, that aligns to specific pain points within the warehousing industry today.
- Optimize existing processes at customer sites to realize full potential of the solutions proposed.
- Help create solutions that optimizes people and processes for customers
- Work with sales teams to create solutions to maximize ROI
- Work with Implementation teams to realize the solutions
- Interface with product teams for custom solutions
- Finalizing Bill of Materials (BOM) with a customer
- BE/B.Tech degree or MBA.
- 8-10 years of B2B sales or Enterprise sales in leading companies in IT/Consulting/Solution Sales.
- Experience creating solutions to map technology solutions to a customer business while optimizing people and processes.
- Strong Technical Understanding and Analytical Skills
- Good Understanding of either warehousing or any other industry vertical
- Proven ability to Influence technical CXO level decisions
- Strong process optimization experience
- SCM understanding.
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills