*Experience Trainer stock-exchange and online trading experience.
*Qualification : Degree /MBA*
Industry : Finance Trading (in online forex) / Banking
*Experience : 10-15 yrs as Banking Faculty ,Experience Forex and Trading”
_Salary : 4000 USD to 5000 USD + Food + Accommodation+ Transport _
The Academy Manager will be responsible for design and management of the Academy’s training curriculums, administration, marketing and financials. This role includes the visionary development of a high-class training and development facility capable of delivering multi-faceted training, learning and development experiences
- Set the vision, manage the design and build process, and complete the Academy according to the best international specifications. Vision and design shall be aligned with the Company’s culture, values and leadership imperatives.
- Oversee the Academy’s short and long range vision, organizational goals, policies, and operating procedures.
- Design and execution of a structured technical curriculum with a focus on online trade in Forex.
- Design and deliver training and development programs and objectives.
- Identify and recommend new training equipment based on target-groups learning needs assessments.
- Nurture, coach, develop and grow academic staff for the Academy’s future requirements.
- Work with senior management to increase efficiencies and consistency throughout the Academy by developing and implementing standardized programs.
- Monitor all programs’ effectiveness and ensure on-going process improvements.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the academy utilizing input from the executive team and management.
- Work closely with senior management and sister companies to assess business needs and design the overall training strategy to build sustainable skills and capabilities.
- Plan and deliver skills-based training specifically designed for various target-groups (audience) via both classroom and online media.
- Ensure that trainings curriculums are relevant and impactful to the demand of the target-groups.
- Develop quality online trading trainingsfor contributing to the profile and reputation of the Academy.
- Ensure that the required trainings at various levels are identified, delivered and monitored.
- Establish close relationships with management teams, leading to appropriate local training plans and cost-effective delivery.
Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Behavioural Science or related field, Master degree will be preferred.
- Proven 5-7years experiences trainer inonline forex trade where 3 years at managerial level.
- Fluent in English language.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to fast paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Excellent training facilitation and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to collect, compile and analyse data.
- Being flexible regarding working hours.
- Disciplined, professional and hard-worker.
*Send Profile to email@example.com / 9176666693 / 7550020558*