Wanted Finance Manager for a leading group in Qatar ,. The candidate must have 5 Yrs of GCC experience.
Reporting : CEO
Desired Candidate Profile:
Experience: 10 to 15 years total experience
Educational Qualification: PG: CA, /MBA.
Industry : Manpower/Food division/Manufacturing / Trading industry with not less than 5 years GCC experience in similar position.
We are looking for a Finance Manager, who can manages funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds, Engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, strategy planning, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performances.
Functional/ key areas of responsibilities:
- Maintain a document system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee the operations of the Finance Department, including the designing of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Managing financial audits and other control systems to monitor the flow of funds, income and expenditure, sales revenue and other budgetary items.
- Work in close co-ordination with Group Finance team members and comply with all the Group policies and procedures
- Forecast the cash flows positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure that the sufficient funds are available to meet the ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchanges positions.
- Maintain banking relations and manage daily banking requirements.
- Assist in determining company’s proper capital structure.
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows.
- Negotiation with Banks for Working Capital facilities
- Prepare and present Annual Budget for the approval of the Management
- Report to the management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
- Assist the management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
Financial Analysis & Reporting:
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analysis in all the areas of the company.
- Review the performance of the competitors and report on the key issues.
- Report to the CEO with timely and accurate financial information.
- Assist the CEO in presenting reports to Senior Executives, Shareholders and Management Committee members
- Responsible for the monthly reporting for the areas, income and expenditure, ensuring the information produced is robust, accurate and owned by appropriate individuals.
- Provide support to team on all financial analysis reports presented to Management, including any periodic MIS/reports and any ad-hoc MIS/reports required by the Management.
- Provide support to External auditors for finalization and ratification of quarterly financial statements.
Planning and development:
- Take responsibilities for overall management and delivery of the business plan.
- In conjunction with governing body, draft, monitor and asses the business and development plan.
- Assess options for co-coordinating the activities, procedures and systems so as to promote common policies and practices.
- Manage the development of the services to ensure that the promotion of equality of opportunity and challenging discrimination are the central to strategic development and management and its services to clients.
Supporting the governing body:
- Prepare and draft the organization’s Annual report.
- Advise the trustee board on compliance with all relevant legislation e.g. Company and Charity law, Health & safety, employment etc.
- Preparation of Board Resolution documents and follow-up for the approvals
- Advise the governing body on financial, managerial, staffing and services delivery issues.
If you are interested please contact us 0091 9176666693 / 7550020558