– Provides enterprise wide technical integration solutions promoting standardization and reuse.
– Creation of an enterprise service bus platform that will be available as a service for the entire organization and connecting to partners.
– Ensure technology integration with web servers, application servers, messaging and integration solutions, security and identity solutions.
– Analyze business requirements to design, architect, develop and implement highly efficient, highly scalable system solutions that meet defined standards.
– Understand the integration and orchestration needs of interrelated suites of applications.
– Minimize complexity by using modern integration platforms and techniques to provide effective abstractions to stakeholder systems.
– Ensure consistency of customer and internal data between systems by implementing integration patterns, platforms, and technologies.
– Promote unification of the platform by documenting best practices, sharing work, and assisting integrators.
– Analyzing business requirements and building Use Cases and translating business requirements to clear technical specifications.
Technical Qualifications Required:
Overall IT Experience: 9+ years.
– 6+ years of experience in designing and developing ESB projects that require the participation and collaboration of cross-functional entities
– Minimum 3+ years of experience with leading application server platforms.
– Java/J2EE development and ESB Integration experience.
– Strong design architectural principles in distributed systems concepts (SOA, Web Services) and the related standards (SOAP, XML, WSDL, WADL, JMS )
– Implementation experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP) and its core concepts.
– Strong exposure and hands on experience in building and development Environment for JBoss Fuse/Apache Camel. Any other open source ESB can also be considered.
– Experience with ESB performance monitoring; and troubleshooting ESB performance issues.
– Knowledge and experience of Apache Maven.
– Experience in performance monitoring, API Management.
– Experience in a HealthCare industry and protocols like HL7 is a plus.