Annual Salary :AUD 70000-100000
My Client is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services ? online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities ? have positioned us as a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We are looking for sales associates in Melbourne who are ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles . As an associate, you will gain top notch business, sales, and customer relationship experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that?s transforming its industry.
After eight-weeks of elite-level sales training, you?ll join a diverse team of bright, sales professionals hailing from top universities. Your primary responsibility will be to establish initial points of contact with prospective customers before converting them to actual Cvent clients. We have openings across multiple product lines.
The ideal candidate should be highly ambitious with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a challenging, fun work environment. We?re looking for someone who wants to have a direct impact on the growth of our company. As a sales associate you?ll have the chance to help us increase our market share and expand our client base in Australia.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with correspondingly high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Proficient computer skills (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the first point of contact and provide product information to prospective customers
- Lead identification and qualification
- Partner with senior sales team to achieve new business quotas
- Attend industry events to meet with prospective customers
- Drive traffic to Cvent seminars and online demonstrations
- Assist marketing with campaign strategies
- Provide feedback for product enhancements