NET Software Architect (m / f)
EU or Swiss Nationals ONLY can apply
Number of positions : 5
Work location : Zurich or Berne or Zug, Switzerland
Salary Range : 120-140 CHF/ Annum (Flexible marginally)
- Number of positions – 5 . May increase to more than 5.
- Please also submit candidates below or above this range. NO contractors please.
- Can we source from across Europe: Yes. You can target candidates from Germany, Austria, Poland, Luxembourg Hungary etc.
- Language mandate : Must speak C1 German atleast
- Will the client provide for relocation expenses? Will be considered for a highly suitable candidate.
- Any MUST HAVE skills? Must possess at least 5 years .Net Development experience-in the function of an architect
- EU or Swiss Nationals ONLY can apply
- Quick turnaround assured.
- Interview process: Preliminary Telephonic interview + F2F interview and a Technical test
- It would be good even if you can do a basic initial pitch to the candidate ,check for interest and share the details with the DR. The DR will do a detailed sales pitch and collect documents etc.
.NET Software Architect (m / f)
CLIENT IS one of the leading Swiss software and consulting companies. As a software architect (m / f), you are responsible for the design of software architectures and make decisions regarding design and implementation. Within the project team, you take over the technical leadership and conceptualize sophisticated and innovative solutions according to agile procedures. In this way, you support the customer on site, from vision to roll-out.
What you bring
- Higher Education in Computer Science (FH / Uni / ETH)
- At least 5 years experience in software development with .NET technologies
- Several years of practical experience in the function of a software architect
- Very good knowledge of agile software development
- Knowledge of requirements engineering methods and testing is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German (at least Level C1) as well as good English skills
- Willingness to work with the customer on site
- They place our customers at the center of our work and are oriented on results
What we give
- Challenges in varied and exciting projects
- Individual, targeted training and exchange of experience
- Competent and dedicated colleagues as well as an open company culture with flat hierarchies