Our Client is looking for Sales Executives to sell our elite Event Management platform in Singapore and Asia. Your main responsibilities will be demonstrating our product and negotiating/closing deals. You will carry a new-booked business quota, and will be required to execute solution-selling skills and effectively manage your Sales Associate to ensure prospects turn into actual customers.
The ideal candidate should be highly ambitious with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a challenging, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who wants to have a direct impact on the growth of our company. As a Sales Executive you’ll have the opportunity to help us increase our market share and expand our client base in Singapore and Asia.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials
- At least 3 years of prior Direct Selling/Revenue generating sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is preferred
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with correspondingly high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Proficient computer skills (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and actively pursue list of potential customers by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Call on and develop relationships with new prospects in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations
- Present products and services to new corporate accounts
- Meet/Exceed established new business revenue targets for software sales
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report. Experience and understanding of a Sales funnel will be highly preferred.
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system
- Work with Account Management and Client Services teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the Cvent product and organization
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown
- Perform other duties as assigned