LOCATION : TANZANIA
SALARY : 2500 USD
Preferred Knowledge :
– Developing & maintaining IT infrastructure
– In-depth knowledge & experience with several business processes such as procurement, inventory management, Finance, sales ,projects enabling to lead implementation of best practices and technology solutions.
– Strong on SAP BW functional knowledge preferable or can be able to self learn
– strong Knowledge of developing Crystal Reports & integration with SAP BW. Preferable or can be able to self learn
– Excellent in SQL queries
– Excellent in Network ,Server ,Security ,Exchange Server ,Disaster Recovery Plans implementation and management.
– Excellent exposure in Implementing ,maintenance and troubleshooting Exchange 2003 & exchange 2007.
– Knowledge of NAS Drive
– Strong Knowledge in Active Directory, DNS & Group Policies making
– Strong Knowledge of VPN.
– Good in Citrix server installation and troubleshooting.
– Strong Knowledge of Configuring and troubleshooting of Cyberoam firewall Appliance
– set up and implementation of disaster recovery plans
– Well known with all kind of wireless router configuration including WAN router for branch connectivity.
– Well known with VMware applications
– Strong knowledge with Windows 2008 & windows 2003 server.
– Able to manage network infrastructure remotely
– Excellent in Handling Desktop related applications and troubleshooting.
– Should have worked with multi location environment
– Good in Excel with advanced functional & reporting knowledge
1. Total number of Computers & laptops – Approximately -40
2. Number of locations connected through WAN – three Locations
3. Business Application in use currently – SAP B 1
5+ years to experience in IT support.
SEND PROFILE TO email@example.com or call us 09176666693