Design, architect, and build databases from determining business requirements.
- Provide a strategic direction for the organization on database related areas.
- Work closely with development teams on database design changes to meet business requirements.
- Patch management and version control.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Design, implement and maintain high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Provide consultation to development teams.
- Database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning).
- Work as part of a team and provide 24×7 support when required.
- Interface with Database software vendor for technical support.
- Develop innovation, strategies, processes, and best practices.
Qualification and Requirement
- BE / B.TECH / M.TECH/MS IT
- Overall IT experience 6+ years.
- MS SQL Administration experience 4 years.
- Good knowledge and experience of the Microsoft SQL database server and related utilities and tools.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to Manage and mentor small team of DB Specialists.
- Good knowledge of the windows server operating systems
- Experience in physical database design
- Experience in backup and recovery, high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Knowledge of ALL database backup and recovery scenarios.
- Experience in database integrity and security management.
- Experience in code migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Experience in both database and system performance tuning and monitoring.
- Sound communication skills with management, development teams, vendors and systems administrators.
Experience in Oracle and MySQL is an added advantage
|SALARY 132,000 QR PER ANNUM|
|WE NEED CANDIDATES form Healthcare Domain WHO CAN TRAVEL IMMEDIATELY|
|Send profile and SCAN copy of related documents to email@example.com|