CEO (Infrastructure ) Power Project
Location : Bhubaneswar , Odisa
Job Description :
1. The person should have well experienced of project management & project implementation.
2. Responsible for obtaining all necessary permission & approval to be taken from Govt. authority, statutory, authorities for projects.
3. Obtain necessary clearance from various department of govt. whenever require.
4. To support engineering team in operations and provide input & necessary guidance to them.
5. Provide leadership to all team under control.
6. Time to time monitoring for work progress.
7. To check the stacking and storage of materials in various Warehouse and stores of the site with neatness.
8. To check and keep control on the wastage of material at site.
9. To coordinate areas of QC work with other departments work i.e. civil engineering process, etc.
10. To carry out Technical supervision/suggestions projects.
11. Responsible for Compilation of Bill of Quantity/Proof checking of Consultants BOQ/Terms for Lump sum tenders/Item rate tenders & BOT.
12. Analyze technical problems related to the field and provide optimum solutions
13. Explore various innovative emerging techniques for safe, speedy & cost effective methods for setting up of dairy plants & allied projects
14. Analyze time / resource and cost impacts of schedules crashing and decision / validate the requirements.
15. Analyze all critical paths analysis and other progress performance reports and review the gaps/ schedule over-runs and action plans.
16. Analyze resource and schedule impacts of changes in Cost Budgets and validate the requirements.
17. Analyze cost / schedule impacts of changes during all phases of the projects and review with project heads.
18. Ensure collation of project costs and revenues, prepare cash-flow and payment reports and detection of early warning signals for delays and overruns.
Desired Candidate Profile:
-> Candidate must have experience as B.E (Tech) with MBA (Finance) at least 12 to 20 years experience in Infrastructure Preferable power project.
-> Excellent interpersonal skill & communication skill.
-> Good Team building skills
-> Good logical and analytical skills, strong accounting skills and aptitude to work with numbers
-> Experience as well aware of governmental work ,Corporate work or well associate with govt.
-> Person who had handle individually govt. will given preference.
-> Ready to travel whenever required.
Please send your profile to email@example.com 0917666 6693 / 0766 7888 708